Product Features of the PMP122:
- No-load power consumption is less than 0.15W.
- In line with DOE performance level VI.
- Meets CoC EPS V5 tier 2 requirements
- Dimension: 6.9″ x 3.55″ x 1.11″
- The Class II model is in line with IEC 60601-1-11
- IP54 Dust-proof and waterproof level tests.
- An output connector that complements the system is available for selection.
Applications of the PMP122:
- Oxygen concentrators
- Sleep apnea devices
- Blood testing equipment
Product Features of the PM500F:
- Intended for Class II medical supplies.
- BF isolation level.
- The ground leakage current is less than 100 μA.
- Passed EN55011B Class B Radiation Interference.
- Has a remote shutdown feature – Shuts down power output at a high TTL level.
- Energy consumption under Standby Mode is less than 1W (standby power 5 V /100 mA).
Applications of the PM500F:
- Medical electric beds
- Dialysis machines
- Cryotherapy machines
- Medical CAD/CAM machines