- MicroPython Programmability: The entire Digi XBee® 3 family now comes with MicroPython programmability for simple, smart edge capabilities. This enables developers to rapidly add edge intelligence to their product and offload or eliminate the need for a host microcontroller in simple applications.
- Digi XBee Interface Board (XBIB-C): This upgraded full-feature development board is primed for rapid prototyping and development and includes on-board sensors, current monitoring pins, a Grove connector for interfacing with hundreds of third-party sensors and support for USB Direct Mode (Digi XBee Cellular).
- Digi XBee GPS Daughter Board: A complete hardware and software reference design, this board enables developers to quickly evaluate and add GPS technology to Digi XBee projects.
- Digi XBee Plug-In for PyCharm IDE: This software plug-in streamlines MicroPython development on XBee with a leading Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for professional developers. It includes a simplified programming workflow, code completion and integrated support for Digi XBee APIs, libraries and code examples.
- Digi XBee Multi Programmer: An automated batch programmer and configuration tool built with easy-to-use software for high throughput, this device enables the fast, automated programming of Digi XBee modules complete with firmware, configuration parameters and MicroPython code. It is capable of concurrently programming up to six Digi XBee modules at once and the technician can connect additional Multi Programmers to program 12 or more modules at once.
- Digi XBee Network Assistant: A Windows application designed to simplify XBee network installation, provisioning, site-surveys and network management, the Network Assistant includes powerful network visualization features, including the ability to geolocate devices on a map or custom floor plan and display real-time link quality between devices.
- Digi XBee3 USB Adapter: The Adapter enables connectivity between a laptop or other USB-enabled device and a local XBee network to simplify development, deployment, configuration and diagnostics. It supports 2.4 GHz XBee networks (Zigbee, 802.15.4, DigiMesh) and is intended for use with Digi XBee Network Assistant or Digi XBee Configuration and Test Utility (XCTU), a Windows-, OS- and Linux-compatible configuration platform for Digi XBee devices.
- Digi XBee Mobile App: Available for iOS and Android, this Bluetooth-based utility allows secure, wireless configuration of Digi XBee 3 modules from a mobile device.
- Digi Remote Manager®: Digi XBee Cellular modems now integrate with Digi Remote Manager (DRM), a comprehensive IoT device monitoring application for secure asset monitoring and control. DRM allows administrators to view remote devices, perform mass updates, gain access to data from edge devices and receive real-time alerts on network health and device conditions.