I-Pi SMARC Development Kit based on Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 Platform
The I-Pi SMARC RB5 is a SMARC-based AIoT and robotics development kit harnessing ADLINK LEC-RB5, powered by the Qualcomm® QRB5165 SoC with Qualcomm® Kyro™ 585 octa-core CPU (8x Arm Cortex-A77), and Qualcomm® AI Engine.
With support for up to 6 MIPI-CSI cameras and delivering 15 TOPS, the I-Pi SMARC RB5 is the ideal DevKit in accomplishing your AI-centric robotic and drone applications in sectors such as consumer, enterprise, defense, industrial, and logistics.
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 585 CPU (8x Arm Cortex-A77)
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Tensor Accelerator (HTA) running up to 15 TOPS
- 8GB LPDDR4 memory, 128GB UFS storage
- 4K HDMI/MIPI DSI display, MIPI CSI cameras
- 2x GbE Ethernet
- 2x PCIe x2 Gen3
- 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
- Real-time I/O (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
- Includes Micro USB cable, 110/220 VAC to 12VDC adapter